Monday, October 26, 2015

P-U-R-P-L-E

I've been using my Classroom Friendly Supplies pencil sharper for a couple of years now.  I love watching and listening to my students when they get a pencil back after I've sharpened it.  Their eyes bug out and I usually hear a "Whoa!!"  The sharpener is so easy and fast, I have said good-bye to my electric sharpener.

Now it is my turn to say, "Whoa!!" and for my eyes to bug out!  There is a brand new color and it is beautiful!  P-U-R-P-L-E!  


Isn't it gorgeous?!?  It comes with the handy-dandy table clamp, too.  This helps hold it in place but to be honest, I find it just as easy to hold the top with my fingertips.


The purple sharpener works just as easy as the other colors that Class Friendly Supplies offer.  

What I like best is the automatic stop feature!  When I used to use an electric pencil sharper, I would take the pencil out every couple of seconds to check to see if it was sharp enough.  Often, when I took it out, it would be uneven or sometimes the tip was broken and I'd have to start over.  I never have to second guess with this sharpener.  It stops when the tip is sharp.  End of story!  It takes only about 10 seconds per pencil, which is such a time saver!

Classroom Friendly Supplies is a great company to support!  How awesome is that?!?


To get your brand new pencil sharpener of your own, click on the graphic below.

http://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com/


You won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very good today I want to tell you that we are currently trading items such as exterior and interior accessories kitchen cabinets (phụ kiện tủ bếp), commonly used in the kitchen as Stainless steel cabinet (tủ kho inox) when you want to own these categories please contact us for a quotation accessories cupboard (báo giá phụ kiện tủ bếp) most precise. In addition, we also provide mosquito nets doors, when you want to install the door Mosquito netting (lắp đặt cửa lưới chống muỗi) you will find the door Hoang Minh mosquito nets so that we provide the kind of self-rolling mosquito screen door (cửa lưới chống muỗi tự cuốn) and if you're wondering whether the door mosquito netting good sort (cửa lưới chống muỗi loại nào tốt) we will give you detailed advice.

    ReplyDelete