Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently February 2015 Edition

My favorite day of the month!

Listening
Our family has been working our way through the Harry Potter series.  Last night we finished book 3 and then watched book 4.  My girls are obsessed and are currently playing Harry Potter.

Loving
My youngest has had four cheerleading competitions this month plus practices.  I've spent every weekend driving around the Twin Cities.  I LOVE seeing her cheer but am grateful the season is now over and I can have my weekends back.  Isn't she cute?



Thinking
Koo Koo Kangaroo is coming to our school this month and I'm so excited!  My team ordered some shirts and I'm on a mission to dye my shoes gold. 
The best part is that I get to perform Pop See Ko with them up on stage!  Can't wait!

Wanting
We've been in our house for over 10 years now and it shows.  I REALLY want to get new floor and counter tops for our kitchen.  I can't decide between tile or wood (right now we have linoleum).  Anyone out there have any advice?

Needing
I got a SUPER exciting e-mail the other day asking if I would present at the Minnesota Kindergarten Association Spring Conference in April.  Me?  Sure!  I am speaking for two 75 minute blocks on guided reading.  I've spent a good part of today brainstorming and planning.  If you live in or around Minnesota and want to see me, Shari Sloane, Mr. Harry Kindergarten and author Nancy Carlson, click below to find out more!
http://www.mymka.org/


Pageant Title:  Mrs. Tries to do it all
Yep, that's me.  I hate saying no and like being in charge.  Anyone else?



4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Ia m so jelly that Koo Koo Kangaroo is coming to your school! I tried to get them to come to my school but my principal didn't like the price tag. I am thinking of writing a grant for it to happen. Have fun and post lots of pics!
    Mels
    Ms. K/1 ELL
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Koo Koo Kangaroo, but in looking them up, they look great. Lucky you. Have fun presenting. It's always a growing experience. You'll be great! See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGGGGHHHH! You seriously get to have Koo Koo Kangaroo at your school----and you get to perform Pop See Ko!!! What!!!??? Jealous!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am a new blogger and I was wondering where these templates come from? I have seen them, but I am so clueless as how to get them and fill them out! I am new to this blogging stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete