Saturday, January 4, 2014

I'm addicted!

I learned about the best product from Lakeshore Learning this summer.  I have to say that I might be addicted to them.  There are so many uses for them!
http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/product/productDet.jsp?productItemID=1%2C689%2C949%2C371%2C925%2C103&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181113&bmUID=1388880761517
II put them on the back of my alphabet gems that I use for Word Work.


I also used them last month for another Word Work basket.

I just stuck a magnet on the back of pom poms and put them on a cookie sheet.  The kids can write the word on the middle of the sheet and them cover it with the pom poms.  So easy!
Do you use these little magnets?  I'd love to hear how you use them...go ahead and feed my addiction! ;)

In other news, the governor of Minnesota has closed all schools on Monday!
I am so excited to spend another day at home!

Last, I noticed I am SO close to reaching 500 followers on Bloglovin'.

If you refer a friend (or two) and they start follow me, leave a comment with their name and your name (and e-mail) and I'll give you a free product from my store!  I'm hoping to reach 500 soon!

6 comments:

  1. I am going to have to get some of these. awesome for small group activities!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :-)

    Cindy
    Mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! I have to pick some of them up!

    Stay warm!

    Marcy
    Searching for Teacher Balance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about the magnets! Will definitely be picking those up!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm so glad that I found your blog! It looks like you have put a lot of time into it! I am a 2nd grade teacher from Frazee, MN (near Detroit Lakes) and your newest blog follower! Do you know of any other Minnesota bloggers?
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara! Woo hoo for no school today! Are you off tomorrow too? BTW - I am also addicted to the peel and stick magnets...have you tried the magnetic tape? They sell it at Lakeshore (and Michael's) also. It looks just like a regular roll of tape. It's great when you don't want the depth of the peel and stick ones! Enjoy your day off!

    Kate :)
    McDee's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete