Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Currently January 2014 Edition

Happy New Year!  

Listening...Have you see Frozen?  We've seen it twice and are supposed to go again today!  The music is amazing!

Loving...I love Christmas but I LOVE putting my house back together afterwards.  

Thinking...My good friend from my K team had her baby today.  Another team member is due in a month along with my sister.  I am really excited to be a Aunt again!

Wanting...I usually have a to-do list for breaks.  I accomplished a big project but need some more time for the rest.  I don't think I'll ever catch up!

Needing...Anyone else suffer from a lack of motivation sometimes?  I have been a bad blogger lately.  I need to make a schedule for myself!

Memory...It is pretty self-explanatory but nothing makes my heart sing more than seeing my girls happy.

Link up with Farley and don't forget the Rule of 3!


8 comments:

  1. We haven't seen Frozen (not sure my 2yr old is ready to sit that long) but my kids love to listen to the music. I couldn't believe how entranced the little one was when she heard it linked from my cousin's FB page. I definitely get low on motivation esp. when I have 8000 projects that I need to so or want to complete and I want to play with my kids. I find that when I have less stress, things are more organic and I actually get more done. : ) Have a great remainder of your break.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sara!
    I am with you on the motivation front. Sometimes it is there and other times it is nonexistent.
    Enjoy your last few days of break.

    Marcy
    Searching for Teacher Balance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get you on the motivation part! I've been blogging since 2011, but totally slacked off this past year. So I decided to give myself a makeover. I stopped my old blog, Buggy In Kindergarten, and created this new blog. Hoping to see some success with it! You should come check it out! Reflections of a School Girl (http://reflectionsofaschoolgirl.blogspot.com/).

    By the way, haven't seen Frozen yet... but because of this blogpost, I may just go see it today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clean house is the best! I've never put my Christmas stuff away so early, but my apartment was in shambles and I figured if I was going to clean it right, I might as well pack Christmas away. Glad I did cause now I can enjoy a clean house!
    I am in major need of motivation today… but I think I'll keep reading blogs instead, haha!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motivation---that's something I've definitely lacked this week---gotta get it back somehow. Happy New Year Sara!!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby time is the best! I just babysat a two month old so my friend could have some time off. I miss the smell and the all the fun that comes with babies. Congrats on being an aunt.
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your currently list! I've been wanting to watch 'Frozen' and I know what you mean about wanting more time! I feel that I'm always rushing to get everything done or the opposite...I don't have enough time to finish it all. Happy New Year and best wishes towards 2014!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! I just checked out your blog and am a new follower ;)

      Delete