It is Sunday so that means another Linky from Latoya! This week it is your favorites!
FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP
I love Target!
FAVORITE TV SHOW
I'm going to split it up again...
I love Tim and Heidi!
Cracks me up every week.
FAVORITE SWEET TREAT
Cupcakes! Tomorrow is the day that these puppies come out! I reserved 4 of them.
Check out this video they put out for them. Totally gross, right?
I love Chinese food! Cream Cheese wontons are a must!
This is a tough one for me. I consider myself a little bit of a foodie and I love trying out different restaurants with my friends and husband. I'd say my favorite experience of all time was when my husband and I went to Tom Colicchio's CraftSteak while in Las Vegas last fall.
The food was sooo good!
If you want to join this Linky go here!
I found new Linky today that I want to join. It is from Literacy Spark!
Here are the rules:
- Share one thing you are looking forward to during the month of April.
- Share one thing you are dreading during the month of April.
- Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during the month of April.
Here are mine...
- I am looking forward to facilitating our district's book study on The Daily Five. I've been rereading the book and am excited to get going!
- I'm dreading that there are ZERO days off for us in the month of April. I love my job and my students but look forward to having a day off to recuperate. Our next day off is Memorial Day!
- One thing I hope to accomplish is to make some more things for my TPT store. I have some ideas but need some TIME to make them :)
If you want to link up with Literacy Sparks, go here.
Also, don't forget to enter my 100 Flippin' Fantastic Followers Giveaway! There are some amazing prizes to be won!