Saturday, November 2, 2013

Currently...November Edition

Time to link up with Farley!



**I hate laundry day.  I don't mind putting in the clothes but I hate taking them out.  It drives my husband crazy.  I'm trying to be better...

**My kids are reading rockstars this year!  I had 4 start the year as A readers and 16 at a Pre-A.  Now I'm down to only 1 Pre-A and the rest area at A & B.  I'm loving seeing their progress!

**My little sis is having her first baby in February and I'm throwing her a shower.  My theme is Ready to Pop!  Popcorn, cake pops, BlowPops, etc.  I just need to get the invites out soon!

**I hate drama but unfortunately have to deal with some at work right now.  Happy thoughts sent my way would be appreciated.  Enough said.

**I would love to have someone come deep clean my house!

**My yummy pin is from Serious Eats.

Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie.  YUM!

Link up with your currently here!

There is still time to enter my Blogiversary giveaway! 
http://www.polkadotkinders.blogspot.com/2013/10/one-year-later.html

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! The peanut butter pretzel pie looks very tempting! I tried to do my laundry last night. I didn't get it all finished, but I knocked out most of it. That is a cute baby shower theme! You will have to post pics once you have it.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie looks so good! My mouth is watering just looking at it! Looks like we are both doing laundry. I agree, putting the clothes away is the worst part!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say...though I don't care for pretzels, that pie looks scrumptious!

    I too am wanting the drama to be OVER at work! I feel your pain!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand the drama. We have one teacher who is NOT a team player. It can make for some interesting days. It's really hard to dodge her in my small school!
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Minnesota! My oldest is a freshman at Mankato this year. It is nice to see a fellow midwest blogger. I am over here in Wisconsin. I can't wait to check out your posts.

    Renee
    http://www.theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Work drama: Never ends! When it's not the co-workers, it's the parents! I do laundry everyday! A day a week would drive me crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete