Sunday, October 20, 2013

Road trip and a Blogiversary

 Guess who I met this weekend?  Give up?  The one and only Deanna Jump!  I heard from my bloggy friends Amber and LuAnn from

Kindergarten Rocks

that Deanna was headed to Neenah, WI for the Wisconsin Kindergarten Association fall conference. 
Then, I checked with my bloggy friend Erin from It's Owl Good in Kindergarten and found out that she was going too.

Road Trip!

Here we are!  One of the best parts is that Deanna sat at my table for lunch.  She is so sweet and smart.
 
After coming home I saw she is coming to the Minnesota Kindergarten Association spring conference this year along with Eric Litwin of Pete the Cat fame.  Sounds like a date to me!

In other news, I completely missed my One Year Blogiversary!  I decided it was better late than never so I'm planning a big celebration!  If you would like to be a part of it, please fill out the form.




5 comments:

  1. Congrats again on the blogiversary! Deanna and Cara Carroll are coming to the NC Kindergarten conference (I'm going to beg to go.....hmmm...maybe my principal will let me!)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I want to go in the fall and meet her! How fun is that? Congrats on one year! :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to see you again! Wish I was at your table....so we could chat some more! I hope you enjoyed the conference! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast! Congratulations on your Blogiversary!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Blogiversary! I completed your survey.
    Linda
    KinderDoodles

    ReplyDelete