Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Currently-October Edition!

Yay!  It's that time again!

Time to link up with Farley again!


Listening:  I know Tosh.O is for immature teenage boys BUT I can't help it.  I like to watch while working on school stuff.  Anyone else?

Loving:  Today was day 20 and I can finally look around and REALLY love them!  They get what school is all about now.  We had our trip to the apple orchard today and I was looking at them on the wagon ride thinking, "They are a great group!"  This is going to be a fun year!

Thinking:  That being said, I am looking forward to a couple of days off.  Minnesota has a teacher convention that schools give us time off to go to.  I don't go and instead spend some time with my girls.  After being with them all day/every day this summer, I miss them!

Wanting:  I've told you how much I love JT (Justin Timberlake).  I want his new CD but haven't made it to the store yet.  I saw him on Ellen though and I could really dance to his new songs.

Needing:  I have to have a sub on Friday afternoon for a parent meeting.  I am bummed because I'll miss our homecoming pep fest but it makes for some easy plans.  Anyone want to write them for me though?

Trick!  I have started using Evernote for my writing conferencing.  It is a FREE app that allows you to make a note for each kid on anything you want.  I love that I can snap a photo of their writing and add my comments while talking to them.  Plus, I can access my notes from my computer, phone and iPad. 

 Your turn!  Link up with your Currently!



6 comments:

  1. I love evernote but haven't tried snapping a photo. Great trick! Have fun spending some quality time with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the idea of using Evernote for conferencing with pics to go along with the notes. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started off resisting Tosh.0 but I just cant help laughing. And I *love* JT :) Great idea about Evernote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Evernote to and I LOVE IT! & I secretly heart JT too! I was seriously bummed when he married Jessica Beil....bwwwaaahhhhh!!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so looking forward to a couple days off as well. Glad you are loving your class though :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete