Thursday, August 1, 2013

Is it really time for the August Currently?!?

During the summer I lose all track of time and dates.  I only knew it was the 1st when I saw people posting Farley's Currently's!


Listening:  Are you in or are you out?  Love me some Tim Gunn! 

Loving:  I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I really love my kindergarten team.  We spent the past two days working together on some projects.  Everyone pulls their weight and we can get so much done.  I am so lucky to be a part of such a good group.

Thinking:  I was talking to a coworker today about how torn I always feel at this time of year.  I want to be with my two girls as much as I can because I know that soon I will have to go back to work BUT I also feel like I should be doing school stuff so I don't get behind.  Anyone else feel that way?  It sucks.

Wanting:  I want my classroom to be put back together.  I like to get my room done so I can concentrate on planning and other projects.

Needing:  New printer ink!  I tried to print some things at home tonight but it turned out terrible.  I need to make an ink run!

Back to School Must Haves...
1.  I like to get pumped when working and prepping for the first day.  Right now I'm listening to a little Jay Z, Justin and Pandora.
2.  My mom always got my sisters and I a back to school outfit.  I am on the hunt for a new one for this year.
3.  A little sweetness to get me through the day!

Link up with Farley and remember the rule of 3!       
 

4 comments:

  1. I am torn too! :) I went to my classroom today and they are cleaning it now. More time to stay away. Post a pic of your outfit when you find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am torn too! :) I went to my classroom today and they are cleaning it now. More time to stay away. Post a pic of your outfit when you find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand being torn. My daughter leaves for college in less than three weeks. I want to get some school stuff finished, but I want to spend as much time with her. Balancing things make things hard sometimes. I need to shop for a new outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel and I don't even have kids ;) I never make time for myself and it's work work work throughout the summer even more than the school year it seems :( But hang in there to find a balance!!

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete