Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday! August 9 Edition

I missed it last week but am not going to let that happen again.  I'm excited Five for Friday is back!
 Last Saturday I met Anna from Gluesticks 'N Giggles!  
She wasn't able to make it to our MN Blogger Get Together so we arranged to meet at a different time.  We met about half way at a bakery since we share a love of all things cupcake! We chatted all through lunch and dessert about kindergarten.  We both felt like we could have stayed all day!
If you haven't checked out Anna's blog, please check it out!

We stocked up on some of the bakeries delicious sweets!
I got two letters in the mail this week.  One from a girl who graduated this year who was in my kindergarten class years ago.  The other was in my class this past year but moved away this summer.  Getting letters like these fill my heart up!  I have a file at school filled with more.  I sometimes go through it on days that I need cheering up. 

I taught my last two classes on Tuesday.  For those of you who have followed me for awhile, you will be happy to know I did NOT forget my SMART board dongle.  Things we much better and I got some great positive feedback!  Now that I'm done, I plan on blogging about some of what I talked about, too.
I had to laugh a little when I got to the room though because this was sitting there.
Yep.  That's a keg.  I guess there was a party in the room over the weekend and no one thought to take it out.  I thought about opening my presentation with a keg stand but then thought better of it :)
To say this was a crazy week would be an understatement!  My girls have had Vacation Bible School each morning and swimming lessons each afternoon.  I also taught my classes, had a girl scout meeting for my daughter and had to go to school to create class lists.  I am exhausted!
Here is a picture of my two fish.


This week I hit 400 followers!  Click below to enter my giveaway!

And, another reminder that I'm running a BOGO sale.  Click below to see the details on what to do. 


I'm super excited for this weekend!  My husband and I are meeting friends in La Crosse, WI which is where we went to college and met.  Go Eagles!


1 comment:

  1. This is more like 15 for Friday, you are a busy blogger, mom, and teacher. Fun read!

    ReplyDelete