Friday, July 12, 2013

Quick Post- I ♥ Vistaprint!

I spent the day at the water park with my kindergarten teacher friends and got FRIED

But, I got home and got the package I've been waiting for!

(Excuse the wrinkles!  I need to press it.)

My sign from Vistaprint!  I blogged about it earlier but I've had some major envy of 
Kickin' it in Kindergarten's sign she got from her students. 
If you haven't seen it, hop over to her blog!

Then I saw a Groupon for Vistaprint!  
As Gru from Despicable Me would say:

I ended up ordering my sign, my introduction postcards to mail out in August to students, stickers for my D.O.T. folders (Daily Organizational Tool), classroom info magnets and two pens.

Here is a close up of my postcards.  I love sending out a postcard to welcome students to my classroom.

Off to put aloe on and read my new book I got from Amber at A Little Bit of Everything.


I can't put it down!  Thank you Amber!

10 comments:

  1. Love the sign!!!! So cute!!! I got one there a couple years ago. You will love it! Can't wait for Thursday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! Great idea!! :)

    ✿ Regina
    Keepin It Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sign is so cute! Hope the aloe helps. No fun getting sunburned. :(

    Hugs,
    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have nominated you for the Liebster Award! It is basically just a way for bloggers to get connected with other bloggers. We love your blog and thought others would too. Stop by our blog for all the details!

    ~ Amber and Michele

    Our K Crew Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sign and postcards! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is really cute. Take care of that skin! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sign! Do you have your students' families visit your blog? I have been posting my weekly newsletter on my blog to save on paper. My students get so excited to tell me that they visited the blog.
    KinderCakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really told my class or families about my blog but I might this year. I also have gone paperless for my newsletters, but I just e-mail them out.

      Delete
  9. How did find the design for your postcard? So cute!

    ReplyDelete