Monday, July 15, 2013

Made It Monday

I'm back for another Made It Monday!

I'm trying to check a few things off my list before the craziness of the beginning of the school year.  I'm avoiding the BIG things on my list by focusing on some little things that have needed updating.

I've had the same junky container for my Boxtops for Education for forever
I took an empty peanut butter jar, washed it out, added a label that I made and BAM!


I know it isn't much, but I am glad to have a cute place to put all those little boxtops!

 If you would like your own label, click on the picture above.  It fits a LARGE peanut butter jar.
Thanks to Melonheadz for the clip art!
By the way, my friend Amanda is celebrating followers with not 1, not 2, not even 3 but 4 giveaways!  Show her some love and check it out!

And, if you are looking for a fun way to start the school year, be sure to sign up with Covered in Glitter & Glue!

13 comments:

  1. This is sooooo stinkin cute! Way better than the paint pen I wrote on my container!! Would you consider posting the adorable label?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I just added it to my post. :)

      Delete
    2. Aww yay thank you so much! I will be printing this bad boy this afternoon!!!

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love any clip art from Melon Headz. Thanks for sharing!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute label for Box Tops! I just put them in a ziplock bag in a drawer. This would be better! Thanks.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute label! Thanks for the info on the blogger exchange; sounds like fun!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jar and label that you created for boxtops. My principal really encouraged us to encourage our kids to bring them and I didn't have a "fun" place to store them...but, now I have a great new way to do it! :-)

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the label for the jar! Thanks so much!!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Box Tops label that you created! Thank you for sharing it!

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable - Box Tops Heroes! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete