Monday, July 1, 2013

Calling All Minnesota Bloggers and FREEBIE alert!


I'm excited I get a second chance to meet these bloggers in person!  I had to miss the last one and I was super bummed.  Let me know if you want to join the fun!


I've blogged about it before but I LOVE my SMART board!  I use it all day long. 
To make finding my favorite YouTube clips easier, I've made several Jukeboxes.  I don't even need The Fonz to start it for me.

This one is for the songs I like to play to start our Morning Meeting and it is FREE for a limited time!


The coolest thing about this SMART file is that it is YouTube & Ad free!  All files are played through Safeshare.tv so you don't have to worry about Victoria's Secret models prancing across the screen.  Not that that has ever happened to me before...
 Yup...never happened before and I'm sticking to that.

It doesn't show up on the preview, but there is also a white polka dot on each of the cute flowers.  Just touch the white dot and the video starts.  Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.

If you have a SMART board, grab yours here.
I'd love some feedback!

5 comments:

  1. The Victoria's Secret thing has NEVER happened to me either! =) Have fun on your bloggy meet up!

    Ashley
    K-3 Connection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I can't wait to use this. Any shortcut to save time is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I snagged your freebie in time! One of my goals for next year is to use my Smart board way more so thanks!!!


    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could come to the meet-up! I will be in Vegas that week. I'll be in the cities the following week - 26-29. Bummer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun in Vegas! I can't wait to hear about all the fun!

      Delete