Saturday, June 22, 2013

Where Dreams Really Do Come True...

My family and I spent the last week at Disney World.  We loved it.  I've been there before as a kid and then my husband and I took a Babymoon there, but going there as a mom is very different.  I loved seeing my girls so deliriously happy.  I might have cried a few times from being so happy.  I have to share one quick story.  We took the girls to the Bippidi Boppidi Boo Boutique to get their hair and make up done.  They got to change into princess dresses, too.  Sophie picked Belle and Lily picked Rapunzel.  Next we went to meet the princesses.  They were at three different stations in the room and we met them individually.  We were about to leave and then the handler told us Rapunzel had a question for the girls and they needed to go back to her.  Then they ushered everyone else out of the room and we were the ONLY family in the room.  Then all three princesses gathered around Sophie and Lily to talk and dance with them.  I lost it.  The handler kept telling us how rare this was and my girls were in heaven.  
A truly magical experience for all of us.

Back to reality...

While I was gone, there were several giveaways posted that I'm helping out with.  Please stop by their blogs to enter!

There are only 3 hours left to enter this one!


This one is so big she divided it up by grade level!

Then, my friend Erin over at It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten is celebrating 100 Followers!


Off to tackle the mountain of laundry and to do some cleaning!  I also have some ideas for things to blog about and add to my TPT store.  Hooray for summer!

5 comments:

  1. Love Disney World. My daughter also did the BBB when we were there. It was amazing and worth every single penny. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!!

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...worth every penny!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a precious story! I bet your littles were just floating on clouds after that. :) I think we are going to try to take my little guy down next Spring. I heard there is a pirate dress up for the boys. I can't wait to see his reaction to it all.

    Thanks for the giveaway shout out! :)

    Erin
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pirate thing looked super cool for the boys. They will love it!

      Delete
  3. That is such a sweet picture!! The story made me tear up! Ah! Pure sweetness!

    ReplyDelete