Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Currently

Will you forgive me for posting twice in a day?  I've heard it is a blogger rule BUT I was supposed to post my Five for Friday yesterday sooooo...I'm going to pretend I did. 

Hooray for June!  I've missed you so much!
To celebrate this glorious month, I'm linking up with Farley for June's Currently.


~I'm watching House Hunters right now.  AND I've been a busy bee burning my Year in Review DVD.  I used Smilebox this year but after all my work, discovered it isn't compatible with Macs.  Whaaattt?  I had to e-mail it to my home computer and then burn it.  Not my favorite machine to use so it is slow going.

~We have kids on Monday and Tuesday this week.  Monday is graduation and Tuesday is our Zip your backpack and ZOOM out of school day.  Wednesday and Thursday are staff days.  Wednesday though is also our annual Mystery Bus.  It is our grade level's turn to plan it.  We whisk the staff away on a Mystery outing.  I won't tell you where we are going but I'm excited to relax with some of my favorite people.  

~We leave for Disney World soon!  I got some more stuff I ordered for our trip in the mail yesterday.  So excited!

~I need sleep.  Badly.  I catch myself falling asleep if I am not busy doing something.  My mom and dad thankfully took my girls overnight so I could get some school work done and catch up on sleep a little.  Thank goodness for grandparents!!

Link up with your Currently here!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to my area (in a couple weeks)! Hope you have a blast and spend lots of money to help our economy :)

    Julie
    Math is Elementary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! We've been saving up for awhile so we can splurge!

      Delete
  2. I double posted today too, but feel like it's okay since it's for Farley's Currently! I love all things HGTV, especially House Hunters and Love it or List it. Your mystery bus idea sounds like a lot of fun!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only double poster :) Love it or List it is my fav!

      Delete
  3. Found your blog through Learning with Mrs. Brinn's Giveaway!
    How about them apples?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love House Hunters, especially when they go international! :) Have a blast at Disney World, I'm so jealous!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you're forgiven! Disney?!! I hope y'all have a BLAST! :)

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete