Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently

I have to admit when I saw all the Currentlys on blogs I had a slight panic attack.  It can't be July, can it?!?  I had to remind myself that there are still 8 weeks left of summer.
After I calmed down, I linked up with Farley with my July Currently.


--My girls are watching Austin & Ally.  It reminds me of Saved By the Bell from my day. 

--I've been going through our Disney World pictures both from my camera and the Photo Pass card I bought.  I'm so glad I paid for the Photo Pass thing because we got some really good pictures of the girls meeting the princesses and our family on the rides.  Then I did a happy dance because there was Groupon today for a Shutterfly Photo Book for only $10!   Score!

--I'm headed to Chicago twice during July.  First, I'm driving with my sister and my two girls over the 4th of July for a family reunion.  I am also excited because I'm going to meet up with Erin from It's Owl Good in Kindergarten!

Then I'm flying to Chicago a few weeks later to see my boyfriend in concert. Who is my boyfriend?  This guy!
  Can't wait!

--I asked my oldest what I needed and she said, "A break!"  She said she would do my chores and I should go out and take a break.  How sweet!

--I need some new clothes for my trips.  I'm on the lookout for a polka dot dress to wear for the first day of school, too.

--I have learned how important it is to form relationships with other bloggers.  It really is a great community of people who help each other out.  I've "met" some amazing teachers through blogging!

Link up with Farley and remember the Rule of 3!

 

7 comments:

  1. I agree! I love the online friendships that I have made with other bloggers!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIP HIP HOORAY for our meet up! I'm so excited I feel like a little kid. :)

    Erin
    It's "OWL" Good in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy catching up with your bf :) Bet the concert will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same panic seeing all the currentlys! Summer is flying by.

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your meet up and your concert!!!! I know it'll be fun! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get to enjoy some quality time with your boyfriend ;)

    I totally agree with you about developing relationships through comments.

    Following you now. :)
    Wendy

    Comment Link
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete