Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday and Featured!

Only 4 Fridays left for me!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching again
We started our ABC Countdown this week!
I posted about A is for Animal
 and B is for Bubbles/C is for Colorful already.
Thursday was D is for Dance Party! We did a Dancing Raisins experiment and spent a lot of time dancing to these videos.

There are a ton of them here.

Our grade level also had a flash mob dance party!


It was a blast and a nice stress reliever for the teachers!

Today was E if for Eggs but I was at home with my poor sick daughter.
This is a view of my new weekend plans.  Strep, bronchitis and a rash.  NOT FUN! 



Daily Five.  For those that have followed me for a little while, you might remember I was facilitating our district's book study of Daily Five.  Our last official meeting was this week and I got some good feedback.  I was asked to do our next book study, too!  I will either do another one on the Daily Five
Or The Next Step in Guided Reading for our primary teachers.



This is my agenda tonight after my girls go to bed.



Here are some more giveaways you should totally check out!


Last thing I want to mention is that I am featured today on  Sparkles, Smiles and Successful Students.
Hop over to see my advice for first year teachers!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! I LOVE Sophie Kinsella!! I think I have read every single book, but not this one! Is it new!?

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her books, too! This one just came out. So far it just as good as her other ones! I hope you are having fun at the conference and then at the meet up tonight. So bummed!!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I hope your daughter is feeling better! Just found your blog through Sparkles blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for stopping by! I love your blog!

      Delete
  3. Hi~I'm hopping around and connecting with everyone on The Great State Project list so we can all get to know each other. I'm Brandee and I'm the SC girl on the project. It's nice to meet ya!
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- totally random question for you :) I bought the same font letters you used for your count down -- the bevan dot ones. I cannot for the life of me remember where I got them from and I need more colours. Could you kindly let me know where you got them from so I can get more?
    Cheers,
    Terri
    terrilefler@shaw.ca
    Terri's Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete