Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently!


I'm loving that it is MAY!  I just wish the weather would cooperate.


1.  Project Runway Reunion.  I love this show!

2.  ABC Countdown.  This year our team divided up the days and we each planned the entire day for each other.  I LOVE it!  I don't have to think about what I'm going to do and my kids are loving the chance of pace.

3.  This weekend is CrAzY!  My husband is headed out of town and I have TWO major events happening.  First is our MN Blogger Get Together!  I'm excited to meet these ladies in person.  Second, it is the Minnesota Teacher of the Year Banquet.  I know I didn't win but it will be nice to go to the banquet with a friend from school.  My girls will go to my sister's house but now one of them is sick.  Crossing my fingers it is just a bad cold and nothing more!

4.  Our admin has been meeting individually with our staff this week.  It's been a little stressful since I really want to stay in kindergarten and I really want to stay in my building with my team.  We won't find out where we are going until May 15th.  

5.  I am totally guilty of forgetting to take care of myself when things get busy.  I need to squeeze in some me-time this weekend!

6.  I'm teaching a class this summer, taking the family to Disney World and plan on playing a lot with my girls.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get to stay! That's tough not knowing what will happen.

    Jealous you are going to Disneyworld! That is one of my favorite places ever. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting part is the worst! I also hope you get your wish!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually listening to Project Runway Reunion Show when I posted! I love that show! I so need a pedicure too!

    Angela
    angelapr18@gmail.com

    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete