Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What did they say?

What Did They Say!?
I'm linking up with Ms. Jessica from A Turn to Learn with a funny from my classroom.  Before I tell you my funny, I want to make sure you know about Ms. Jessica and her blog.  She makes the coolest Prezi's around.  I've used her Word Family Prezis and her Digraph Prezi.  My kids LOVE them (me too!).   She also has taught me so much about technology and gives great tips!

Here is my funny of the week...

A boy in my class gave me a really cool notebook with a cloth and leather cover as a gift.  He said he helped his grandma make it.  I heard the boy telling classmates that his grandma makes books out of cloth.  Another girl said, "Oh, all my grandma makes is hard cookies."  Totally cracked me up!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! I love little kids and all the fun things they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I have to link up with this one! Especially after today's WONDERFUL quote. Read about it on my blog. thetututeacher.blogspot.com

    Vera
    The Tutu Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! I think I have had some of her grandma's cookies. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all thank you for the lovely compliments!!!!

    Oh my gosh! I'm so glad that my grandma never made hard cookies!!! :)

    Thanks for linking up!
    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously need to start keeping a notebook! I can't remember all of the funny stuff but it's always hilarious when it happens :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete