Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kitchen Sink

This post is going to contain everything but the kitchen sink.

Tomorrow starts our 26 Day Countdown!
Check out calendar below.

Next is something I'm really excited about!  My friend Sara from Primary Buzz is trying to raise money for Martin Richard.  He is the 8-year-old Boston Marathon bombing victim.
This is him shortly before that terrible day.

Sara has organized a fundraiser to help his family.  For a donation of $15 (or more!) you get almost $80 worth of products.











Head on over to Primary Buzz to donate and help a family in need!

Primary Buzz

Lastly, some followers have expressed an interest in some SMART board tips and tutorials.  Starting next week I'm going to start a regular feature on my blog!
If you have a question on how I made any of the files I blogged about here, let me know!  I'd be happy to help you out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for donating and including it in your blog post :)

    Sara
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete