Friday, April 26, 2013

Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs again for my five random things.
Unexpected gifts.  I have a parent this year who is a cake decorator.  She often brings me her samples.
Bubblegum cupcake!


Kindergarten Service Project.  We made litter patrol boxes and headed out today for our FIRST warm day of the year!




The Litter Patrol!


ABC Countdown Prep!  We start our ABC Countdown Monday.  Each student made these.



The links are labeled A-Z.  Each day they'll rip off the bottom link until we get to Z!

Spring is finally here!  A week ago we had a snow day.  Now look at our weather.  Gorgeous!!!
 Now to get a pedicure so I can show off my toes. ☺


Giveaways!

Last day to enter!
Last day to enter!


Last, I messed up the Google Form for the MN Get Together!  Here it is again.  We'd love to meet you!


5 comments:

  1. I am loving this weather too! I like your chains. I was also thinking of getting a pedicure too! :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the a to z count down! the suns are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are to have a cake decorator as a parent!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chains are a great idea! I want a cake decorating parent!! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The litter patrol is so cute! I also love that each student has their own set of chains! Fun!!!
    Julie
    Ms. Shope's Class

    ReplyDelete