Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently...April & Freebielicious Freebie!

I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her April Currently.


  • I really like the show Chopped when I am working on school stuff.  I don't have to pay really close attention to get what is going on.
  • I've reached 100 Flippin' Fantastic Followers!  It may not seem like a lot to some, but for me it is a big milestone.  Enter my giveaway here.
  • This year is FLYING by!  I was planning the other day and realized that after my two week unit on Spring and two weeks on Plants, it will be time for the last 26 Days of School countdown!
  • I really want a pedicure.  It really gets me ready for Spring and sandals!
  • I am pretty good at managing my stress level, but lately, I've been a little overwhelmed.  I'd love a clone :)
  • I ask my husband to check my products.  He was an English major in college so I feel pretty sure he'll catch things I might now.
If you want to link up with Farley, go here.

Just remember her rule of 3!  Comment on the 2 links in front of you and the one after you.

It's also time for a freebie!

I made this CVC game for my Spring unit.


Click on either of the pictures to get your freebie!

You won't want to miss all the other awesome freebies from Freebielicious!  Hop over here!

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome freebie! :)

    I like to watch chopped too. I planned on getting a pedicure over break but am waiting until this weekend when hopefully the weather is a bit nicer. Don't want to get a pedicure then hide my toes!

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wonder how the judges can eat some of the food people cook! I'm crossing my fingers the weather is warmer, too!

      Delete
  2. Found through from Currently. I put that I wanted a manicure! Gotta keep our nails looking pristine!
    Hope you had a happy day!
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to hop over to your blog and am now your newest follower! :)

      Delete
  3. Your blog is cute! I'm your newest follower. I came over from the currently party. I got a pedicure on Friday and was in desperate need of it.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Klass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'm hoping for warmer weather before I get my pedicure. Crossing my fingers!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on 100 followers! I am so excited to hit that milestone! I'm your newest follower!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great FREEBIE! I'm posting your giveaway on my Facebook now! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comgrats on 100!!
    Kimchaiken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay on the 100 followers!!!! Awesome giveaway and freebie too! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicki! Have a great day!

      Delete
  8. Found you through Fluttering In First... congrats on 100 Followers!
    Love your polka dot flair :-)
    Colleen
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! I had to check out your blog and am now your newest follower!

      Delete
  9. Love your advice- ha! We all need it! Thank you for an awesome freebie!!!

    xo
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Cute! Cute! Thank you!
    Margo Adams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 100 followers! I am follower #125! Thanks for the adorable CVC freebie!

    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete