Sunday, March 31, 2013

Two Linky Parties!

It is Sunday so that means another Linky from Latoya!  This week it is your favorites!

FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP

I love Target!


If I'm shopping for teacher stuff though I love to go to Lakeshore Learning or ABC Toy Zone.   I could really get into trouble at those places!

FAVORITE TV SHOW
I'm going to split it up again...

REALITY


 I love Tim and Heidi!

SITCOM
 Cracks me up every week.

FAVORITE SWEET TREAT

Cupcakes!  Tomorrow is the day that these puppies come out!  I reserved 4 of them.

Check out this video they put out for them.  Totally gross, right?




FAVORITE FOOD

I love Chinese food!  Cream Cheese wontons are a must!
FAVORITE RESTAURANT

This is a tough one for me.  I consider myself a little bit of a foodie and I love trying out different restaurants with my friends and husband.   I'd say my favorite experience of all time was when my husband and I went to Tom Colicchio's CraftSteak while in Las Vegas last fall. 
The food was sooo good!
If you want to join this Linky go here!

 I found new Linky today that I want to join.  It is from Literacy Spark!

Here are the rules:
  • Share one thing you are looking forward to during the month of April.
  • Share one thing you are dreading during the month of April.
  • Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during the month of April.

Here are mine...
  • I am looking forward to facilitating our district's book study on The Daily Five.  I've been rereading the book and am excited to get going!
  • I'm dreading that there are ZERO days off for us in the month of April.  I love my job and my students but look forward to having a day off to recuperate.  Our next day off is Memorial Day!
  •  One thing I hope to accomplish is to make some more things for my TPT store.  I have some ideas but need some TIME to make them :)
If you want to link up with Literacy Sparks, go here.
Also, don't forget to enter my 100 Flippin' Fantastic Followers Giveaway!  There are some amazing prizes to be won!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

23 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 100 followers!

    I never knew they did all day kindergarten every other day! That seems so confusing for kinders!

    Target and Lakeshore! Oh boy those two are dangerous! I could shop there all day!

    I love Project Runway! I'm just getting ready to watch it on the DVR now! Make it work!

    Those cupcakes are too funny! Love the name!

    Chinese food is the best! Nuff said! Yum!

    I love that other linky party idea! I'm heading over to link up now!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Day every other day is SUPER confusing for kids and parents. I love that I get my kids every day now. Thanks for stopping over!

      Delete
  2. I love Target too! I always go in with the intention of buying a few things and come out with a whole cart full! I also LOVE Chinese food! Crab wontons are my favorite! I also just joined your giveaway and became a follower!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming a follower! Oooh...I forgot about the crab wontons! I want some now!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your 100 followers! So those cupcakes look delicious, but the commercial makes them seem a bit less appetizing! I love the Daily 5, so good luck with that. I wish we had the support to implement it school wide. We also have no days off in April...I didn't realize that until just now. Thanks for linking up!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know how the cupcakes taste tomorrow! Thanks for stopping over!

      Delete
  4. My kids are big into "If you give a...." books and "There was an old Lady" books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how there are so many "There Was an Old Lady..." books! Keeps it fun!

      Delete
  5. Unicorn poop....LOL...that is well no words for it.

    Congrats on your 100 followers!!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll let you know how the cupcakes taste tomorrow :)

      Delete
  6. Haha that Unicorn Poop vid is disgusting! Good luck with adding more to your store- that's my aim this month too just have to find the time :) I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! Good luck on finding time to make some more things!

      Delete
  7. YUM! Nadia Cakes cupcakes! My bff is having them at her wedding in May!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS...Do you live by Maple Grove (thought you may w/the Nadia Cakes reference)! I used live in Maple Grove...the MN bloggers should try to do a meetup this summer!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in St. Michael. We should definitely meet up this summer! That would be so fun. Maybe a stop at Nadia's? :)

      Delete
    2. Definitely!! I live in St. Paul now so that would be right in the middle:).

      Delete
  9. OK, I must admit the Unicorn Poop cupcake looks fabulous to me! The video was disgusting but yummy! I am now following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty tasty! Thanks for following! I had to hop over to check out and follow your blog, too!

      Delete
  10. We are doing the Daily Five with bookclub and I am loving it! We just purchased their Cafe book and that is on my to do list to read. Have a read at my blog about how I use it in my Kinder class. Your blog is cute! Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also have the Cafe book on my "to read!" list.

      Delete
  11. I love Project Runway! You have to tell us how the cupcakes are!!

    Crystal Shepherd
    lucytumnus@gmail.com
    The lamppost in 1st grade math

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cupcakes were very tasty! Who are you rooting for on Project Runway? I like Stanley or Layana!

      Delete
  12. Congrats on the big 100! Love your blog, so cute! My favorite books are the Knuffle Bunny books :)

    Sara
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete