Monday, March 18, 2013

Two Hours Late!

I love watching the news in the morning after a good snow.  The anticipation...the suspense...the waiting until it gets to the 'b' section (our district starts with a b)!  Today it happened!  A two hour late start.  Nothing beats a snow day but two hours late is pretty close.  Wait!  Now we are cancelled!  My own kids also have two hours late so we got out our Easter decorations.  Now they are making houses for their Easter chicks out of Legos.  
I want to quick let you know about a really great giveaway happening.  My friend Sarah from The Eager Teacher just reached 100 followers!
I am giving away 1 item from my TPT store.  To enter the giveaway, go here.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that snow day the greatest! We had one too. Such a great day to catch up on stuff...and get ready for spring break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo nice! We've already had spring break which so weird with all the snow and cold we're still having! Enjoy yours!

      Delete