Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Currently!

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her Currently. 

LISTENING-I'm watching The Trouble With the Curve.  I love Justin Timberlake.  It's an okay movie.

LOVING-I really needed a spring break this year.  February wiped me out!  Usually I'm home with my own children during the break but this year I'll be home alone.  I am so excited to catch up on some of my house projects, self projects (eye brow wax needed ASAP) and school projects.

THINKING-My list is long.  I would like to get more of my things on TPT and I need to go into school to set up my Daily 5 bins and Math Work Station bins for March.  I'm going to volunteer in my daughter's kindergarten class, too.

WANTING-I am so jealous of people who have a Cameo!  I just got a Cricut last year but a Cameo would be even nicer.  I saw on Mrs. Wills blog that they are having a sale.  I do have a little bit of extra curriculum money this year but am not sure if I can really blow it all on it.  Maybe my teammates will split it with me?!

NEEDING-I have been staying up way too late lately and need to catch up on my sleep.  Spring Break to the rescue!  I plan on taking one good nap each day :)

LIKE-Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookies.  Today I helped my daughter sell cookies today in the cold.  We sold out and I only had to buy one box...Savannah Smiles.  I love lemon!

LOVE-Spring!  Have I mentioned I'm on Spring Break?  Only about a few dozen times, right?

HATE-Self-Centered People.  That pretty much sums it up, right?

Come link up with Farley this month!  Just remember the rule of 3.  You need to comment and share the love on the 2 in front of your link and then come back and share some love on the one behind your link...

12 comments:

  1. I think teaming up is a great idea to get a Silhouette cameo!! I actually just got one through a Donors Choose grant--so you may want to check out that option too!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE Donors Choose! I just got my 3rd project funded and have been wondering what to do for my next project. That is a FANTASTIC idea! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I love Girl Scout Cookies, seriously love them. I find the first months of year to be dangerous and easily can go through a sleeve of thin mints!

    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are addicting! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sara! I got a cameo for Christmas and it is the best. thing. ever. You really should invest! My friend got the Cricut and then returned it. I too would like to get more things in my TPT store...there is just never enough time.

    Enjoy your break!!

    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher
    The Eager Weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I want a Cameo even more :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I am dying for a Cameo too! But I have a cricut and barely use it. But I feel like I would use the cameo way more!!

    I had to run right past the girl scouts today at walmart. It broke my heart but I cannot have another box of those things in my house!

    Carrie
    BuzzIntoKinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only used my Cricut at the beginning of the year. Now it sits in storage. From what I've seen, I'd being using the cameo all the time. Sigh! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I'm so jealous you're on Spring Break. I still have a few weeks to go. And I really am wanting a cameo, too. Glad I found your blog thru Currently!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I now follow your cute blog : )

      Delete
  6. A Cameo would be divine! I'm not a crafty person I'm a "Hey, I can do that on the computer" person....so if I could 'print' my cuteness it'd be awesome but they're a little pricey for me right now.

    I have about 3 weeks until spring break and no big plans but looking forward to some time off. I know I need to recharge and I'm starting to see it in the kiddos, too.

    Thank for stopping by my blog!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cameo is now #1 on my "I NEED THAT!" list! Thanks for returning the favor and for stopping by!

      Delete