Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's Your Lucky Day!



Today is the day!  All items in my TPT store are Buy 1, Get 1 Free.  Just buy a product from my TPT store here.  Then e-mail me at ilovekdgt@gmail.com with your TPT username and the free product you want (equal or lesser value to the first item).  I'll verify your purchase and e-mail you the free one!  Thanks to Vera from Bedford, Love and Teaching for the cute graphic and for hosting the linky party.  If you want to link up your store, go here.

It's also time for another Linky from Latoya from Flying into First Grade.

This week it is two truths and a lie.  This is going to be fun!  Here are my three...

1.  I met Stephano DiMera (Days of our Lives) once at Target.
  
2.  I used to have a gigantic collection (500+) of Pound Puppies.
  3.  I used to have two rows of teeth...like a shark!
I'll reveal which is the lie at the end of the week.  Put your guess in the comments area plus a product from my TPT store of your choice AND your e-mail.  I'll randomly pick a winner from the people who correctly guess my lie next Saturday...and I'll send them the product of their choice!   Be sure to check out my store here

If you want to link up with Latoya go here!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! Stopping by from the linky party. I think your lie is that you used to have 2 rows of teeth.
    Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! I am visiting through LaToya's linky. I think that your lie is that you had 2 rows of teeth. :D
    Karen
    Mrs. Jones’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephano shops at Target?? He seems to much like a Nieman-Marcus person. So I'm thinking that's your lie.
    This is so much fun!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is the pound puppies, I didn't think they made that many.

    Terri
    Thefirstgradeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your lie is the Pound Puppies. I can see having that many Beanie Babies (ugh... I think my sister had that many...) though. :)

    Melinda
    melchase@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking you had a ton of Beanies, too. :)
    Your newest follower - Lisa
    Growing Firsties is having a MEGA giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you on Flying in to First Grade LInky! I am guessing that #2 is a lie. The other 2 are so crazy they have to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with the teeth. If it's true, I want to hear that story!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to guess number 2.
    I love your calendar bundle! Looks really good and would like to win it :)
    Heather
    Lagmom9906@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your lie is the Pound Puppies. (That's a lot of stuffed animals!)

    Please pop over to my blog & guess my lie.

    Linda
    Kindergartendoodles.blogspot.com

    PS I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete