Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting to Know Each Other

I'm once again joining up with Latoya!

This week's theme is the NOUN Game.

PERSON
I am going to cheat a little and put my family.  I don't know how to pick between my husband and my kids!
I've been married to my husband for 10 years.  We've had our ups and downs but we are a team.

PLACE
I am one of those people that will walk in with one thing on my list but walk about with a ton more.  The biggest one in my state is a short drive away and it sucks me in!
 
THING

Can I cheat again and say Apple products?  I love my iPad, my laptop and my brand new iPhone.  
 
ANIMAL
We got a cat this summer named Kwazii.  Here he is when we picked him up from the shelter.
He's a sweet guy who loves to cuddle with me when I work on school.  

Now it is your turn!
To link up head on over to Flying Into First Grade!


In other news, I am THIS close to reaching 100 followers!  If you would like to participate in my 100 Follower Giveaway, please let me know!  You can e-mail me at ilovekdgt@gmail.com.



6 comments:

  1. Hi. Ditto on Target and the Apple gear.
    Your girls are really cute.

    Congrats, I'm your 100th Follower!

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Your girls are adorable! Congratulations on your 100 followers!

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target sure knows how to suck us in! I go in with only 1-2 items and leave with a cart full of items! I'm a new follower!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete