Baking Soda and Vinegar volcanos
BIG baking soda and vinegar volcano with glitter!
But, I LOVE introducing the new things I prepped from over the break. New Daily 5. New Math Station Bins. New table spots. New free choice spots. Before break, my kids voted to change the dramatic play area to a flower shop. They love it!
I also got out the sand and some new animals for the block area.
2. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. We started our Neighborhoods Theme this week. I love the progression from Universe, Earth, America, Minnesota, and now Neighborhoods. Anyway, one of the new projects I tried was to have themselves make a job sign (I really don't know what to call it...). Here are a couple of my favorites.
I got the papers as a freebie last year.
3. Career Day. Today was our 3rd annual job/career day. The kids and teachers got to dress up. I was a chef but I forgot to take a picture. I had a couple of pretty cute/funny outfits. One little guy was wearing a police officer outfit but it must have been from a few years ago because it was very short. It was connected in the waist with elastic so whenever he raised his hand it gave him a snuggie! I loved watching him write on the SMART board...one hand on the pen and the other on his butt! Here are some pictures of my class.
Artist, Motorcycle Mechanic, Lego World Worker, Ballerina & Baseball Player
Ballerina, Ballerina, Office Worker, Marine & Farmer Girl
Dad, Construction Worker, Farmer, Pediatrician & Farmer
Paleontologist, Police Officer, Flower Shop Girl & Nurse
4. Kindergarten Writing. I love that I can READ most of the writing my students do now. I love reading their attempts at writing. This one was from today and it made me laugh out loud! She is the sweetest, most innocent girl so it was doubly funny!
When I grow up, I am going to be a ballerina. I will put my legs spreaded.
5. My Leprechaun hunter. My youngest had a Leprechaun hunt at preschool Thursday. She was WAY into it! She insisted on dressing in all green and brought several tools (telescope, binoculars, magnifying glass and a trap made out of a Laughing Cow container). Here is a picture of her lovely outfit.
I'm also teaming up with the lovely
Vera from Bedford, Love, and Teaching for her Lucky Day Sale!
On St. Patrick's Day only...I am having a buy 1 get 1 free sale!
That's right, purchase any item from my store and choose a 2nd item* for free!*(2nd item must be of equal or lesser value)
Here's how it works:
- Check out my TpT store here .
- Purchase any item.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which item you'd like for free! Make sure you include your TPT username!
She turned this sale into a Linky Party so if you're interested in participating, simply link up here. Please make sure you include the graphic on your blog.
Join our 1 day sale extravaganza!
Buy 1 item from my store and get 1 item* free
* free item of equal or lesser value
Once you stop by my store, be sure to check out the stores of the others who link up. You are sure to get lucky!