Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Do We Know Each Other?


This is such a fun Linky Party from Latoya at Flying into First Grade.  My initials are SGE.

S...Sweet Tooth!  My favorite sweet treat is a cupcake.  When I need a cupcake fix, it is Nadia Cakes to the rescue.  Man, they are AmAzInG...really.  They won Cupcake Wars on Food Network.  There are a ton of flavors including this one.
Cracks me up!  They only sell it once a year and last year they were sold out by noon.  I'm making my husband stop and get me one this year.

G...girls.  As in my two girls, Sophie and Lily.
Sophie is a big kindergartner this year and Lily is almost 4. 

E...Elementary School.  I had a hard time with this one...egg?...elephants?...Elmo?  I finally picked Elementary School.  I love my grade level and school.  I am licensed up to 6th grade but after teaching kindergarten for 13 years, I would have a VERY hard time moving up.


If you would like to join the linky head over to Flying Into First!

One other freak out panic attack screaming fit question.  I just got a notification that Google Reader is being RETIRED!  What?!?  What do others do with all the blogs they follow?  My Reader is like one of my best friends and I don't know how I'll manage all the blogs I stalk follow without it.  Help!

8 comments:

  1. I was going to post the same question about google reader on my blog tonight. I can't believe they're getting rid of it! I'm gonna have to check out other blog-stalking options!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you find something you like :)

      Delete
  2. That is not good. Surely they'll come up with something else?!?! Sweet girls!

    JennyB
    One Berry Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I don't know much about Google Reader, but that cupcake sure looks delish! I wish my local Cupcake Wars winner (Sweet Tooth Fairy) would do something like that! It seriously is making me drool!
    I just found your website and LOVE it! I teach Kindergarten and have been for about 9 years...this is my 9th year. It is the best and hardest grade ever!
    It takes special people to teach it! I will be coming back often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth! As hard as it is, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love your blog and you have the cutest little girls!! All my children are now teenagers - too much drama - I miss when they were little. That is one awesome cupcake!! :)
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete