Monday, January 21, 2013

Scentos!

Have you tried Scentos yet?  I love them.  I stumbled across some Holiday themed ones after Thanksgiving.  I used the Gingerbread Man, Mrs. Claus, and the Elf markers in my Word Work bins for the month of December.  My kids LOVED them.  Then I read that Scentos came out with even more smelly stuff here from Little Warriors.  I had to get to Michaels and check them out for myself.




I bought 3 pens (red, green & blue) and a yellow highlighter.  On the way out the door I also spied the Valentine themed markers so I snagged those too.  With a 25% off coupon, they were less than $1 each.  I can't wait to show my kinders tomorrow.

Here is a fun freebie you can use Scentos with.  Click on the picture to download it.

Just add one of these puppies and you are good to go!

 Have you used Scentos?  What do you do with them?


5 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for scents! Put them on my look-out list! Thanks girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became your newest follower! Cute blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! My kids loved the new Scentos except for the Rose smelling one...too smelly :)

      Delete
  3. I just got my hands on some Scentos! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Score! I found some last night at The Dollar Tree, too. I might be addicted!

      Delete