Monday, January 7, 2013

Done! BAM!

It has been awhile since posting! I have been busy (as usual).  What have I been doing, you may ask?  I was nominated for the MN Teacher of the Year!  It is a very nice honor that comes with a lot of work :)  I've been stressing over the seven part portfolio to submit to the selection committee.  I sent it last week and am anxiously awaiting my confirmation postcard.  I keep having nightmares that the box got crushed or the 3-ring-binder fell apart in shipping.  Then we wait until February to see if we make the first cut.  They narrow it down to 10 in March.  The winner is announced at a banquet in May.  I would like to make the first cut but no matter what happens, I still find it an honor and it has been a rewarding experience.  It is always nice to hear people say nice things about you and your work. 

In other news, I FINALLY got my DJ Inkers clip art license.  Now I can do a better job of posting freebies and stuff to TPT.  I feel like a broken record, but now it is going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment