Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Apple starts with what?

This year I have two kids who are pretty low.  They aren't ready for a full guided reading lesson but they obviously need some help.  If you are looking for what to do with those kids I have the answer for you!  Our school gave us the book "The Next Step in Guided Reading" by Jan Richardson.  Wow!  I could spend the next month posting about the wonderful resources this book gives.  I made a cheat sheet so I could easily see what my lesson should look like.  I'm still VERY new at blogging though and can't figure out how to post the file.  Umm...this is embarrassing!  I guess I'll try again tomorrow.  Eventually I'll figure this whole this out! 

OK...trying this and crossing my fingers!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/109671237

No comments:

Post a Comment